How to perform a self-Abhyanga
- Start by pouring a small amount of oil into the palms of your hands.
- Using your fingertips, vigorously massage your head and scalp.
- Using an open hand to create friction, massage both the front and back of the neck.
- When massaging the arms and legs, use a back-and-forth motion over your long bones and a circular motion over your joints. Be sure to massage your fingers and toes.
- When massaging your chest and stomach, use a gentle circular motion.
- After massaging your legs, spend extra time on your feet. Using the open part of your hand, massage vigorously back and forth over the soles of the feet.
- Wash with warm, not hot water using Adara Hair & Body Wash.